Aloe Vera for Hair Loss

0 Comment
Aloe vera for hair loss

Aloe Vera, often listed in ingredients as A. barbadensis is a succulent plant with thick juicy stems, native to north Africa. The margin of the leaf is serrated but not sharp.

The Aloe Vera leaf juice contains an enzyme that can help prevent hair loss by stimulating the hair follicles. This is due to an Increased blood flow to scalp.
The enzymes themselves are nutritious growth stimulators too.

It is a all natural way to stimulate hair growth, that’s why hair loss companies are all about the ‘stimulating’ and ‘increasing hair activity’, but they are using chemicals such as Rogaine.

It is a proven anti-inflammatory, and inflammation could inhibit healthy hair growth. Aloe vera provides antibacterial and antifungal properties which stop infections such as dandruff or excessive dry skin that would stop the hair growing.

Dry, damaged and even tough frizzy hair can be extremely irritating, using Aloe Vera Juice is the answer. You can use aloe vera juice in place of your regular washing routine in order to make hair soft shiny, silky and smooth. The stuff is a great natural conditioner for dry or damaged hair.

In the current market, there are so many forms of Aloe Vera Gel, Aloe Vera Juice , cream, shampoos and conditioners and some people extract the paste from the plant itself.

With such a miraculous plant, there are going to be some companies trying to get the most from its reputation, so make sure that whatever product you’re buying, there is a significant percentage of Aloe Vera in there.

Lots of companies will advertise 100% Aloe Vera gel such as this one: Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel but when it comes to the ingredients list, it’s not the only thing in the bottle! And contains additives and some mixing chemicals – Not great if hair is sensitive. How come, it said it was 100% Aloe Vera gel! It contains Triethanolamine, Carbomer 940, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin and Diazolidinyl Urea. WHAT!

Well, they’ve used 100% aloe as PART of the ingredients, that’s right, some companies don’t even use pure aloe in the first place. They may use 95% aloe, which makes up only 75% of the CONTENT in the bottle. Very sneaky…

There are also contrasts on the other end of the spectrum, the very same company advertises its aloe vera juice as 98% Aloe Vera, and here they are referring to the ACTUAL CONTENT in the bottle, the other 2% in the bottle is harmless citric acid. So here the 98% aloe contains MORE than the 100% aloe! You can see the contrast: Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Juice

The Aloe Vera Juice would be ideal for hair loss, and many use it to wash hair, instead of water and shampoo.

If you’re looking for something thicker, like a gel, to leave on overnight, we use one of the most pure on the market today with only grapefruit extract, vitamin E and a natural mild preservative added: Click here to see which Aloe we recommend.

Here you can rely on there being no damaging chemicals that are only going to undo what the aloe does.

So, you can buy the nice Aloe Vera gel or juice, or: you can use the plant itself. Cut a stem at the base of the plant, and store it in the fridge after use. Each time, cut about 2 to 3 cms of the stem as this should be enough to cover most of the head. Leave it over night and wash it out in the morning.

I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )
Join a community of thousands of health enthusiasts by signing up to our newsletter!
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.

    Leave a Comment