DIY Homemade Lemon Deodorant
New here? Make sure you like naturalandhealthyliving.com on facebook where we post our best information to revitalize and improve your health naturally, and get updated each time we find something amazing!
There are a lot of deodorants out there, but all (or at least most!) have chemicals or added ingredients that can irritate skin or cause other ill effects. This DIY lemon deodorant on the other hand has no chemicals, secret added ingredients or other strange additions! Follow this simple recipe and you will find yourself with a great homemade lemon deodorant and become lemony fresh!!
Homemade Lemon Deodorant Ingredients
- 2 Tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 Tablespoons of arrowroot
- 4 Tablespoons of softened extra virgin coconut oil
- ~8 drops of lemon essential oil
- An empty deodorant container
- Mix the baking soda and the arrowroot together well in a small bowl.
- Next add in the coconut oil and lemon oil.
- Use a spoon to mix the mixture well.
- Transfer the mixture to the empty deodorant container and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Your DIY lemon deodorant is then ready for you to use! You can use it as per a regular deodorant, but as the coconut oil warms up with body heat, so ensure to use light strokes! The coconut oil melts around 24/25C (76F) so store it in a cool place!